nope, understood.....we are a Harman dealer. I don't know anything about the Ec0 units, but folks here seem to think a lot of them....I am sure it...
Very much agree with Doug's #1,2,3,4 above. Many folks who frequent these forums, and another not-to-be-mentioned forum, don't seem to realize...
well, I'll bite! If you can get the pellet pipe and the class A sealed such that no water follows the pipe down into the room, youre fine......I...
good price! Cant help ya much with the stove (we don't sell em), but theres alotta folks here who can.......congrats on the new unit, Im sure it...
cep'n for the squash, theres just about enough food there to feed me.......don't really know what everyone else is gonna have.....well, they can...
good ole J....your check's in the mail....... Doug's DF pellet is dang good, as good as the NI's, just a bit more money....and that's...
hey, sounds better than where I am really from
dunno, Doug, but I daresay the NI are equal to the Okies.................
totally ash-amed I am not ready yet.....for me, Im thinking 3 tons of Okanagan Gold, and 3 tons of North Idaho.....dang, got thousands of tons...
the only salsa I've ever made is uncooked (more of a bruschetta, I guess), and I'm guessing yours is cooked, but if not, how do you halt the decomp?
well, not touching that one :rofl: :lol:, but any pellet dealer ought to have an idea what the specie is they are selling. Doug firs are arguably...
heres mine (so far)......74 Quarts of Garlic dills......I usually stop around 100 quarts...ready for the Apocalypse![ATTACH]
I hate coming here to the smokehouse....makes me hungry!
look for some Doug Fir pellets? heck, youre closer to the source than we are......maybe more readily available and cheaper?
isn't the coal in your area bituminous though? not generally used like the anthracite around here is........ a good part of the price of pellets...
ugh....don't wanna revisit THAT argument, but worth mentioning that cold air carries more oxygen than warm air, and like ole Wildwest mentioned,...
well, certain parts of WY are......I used to live in Gillette (NOT beautiful), and did quite a lot of work out of Rock Springs (my oilfield daze)
only thing with direct vent out the sidewall, and Wildwest, correct me if I am wrong for your area, but drifting snow can be significant......make...
yea, you're right, smokemeister........although that's a visual I'd rather not entertain at this time.......:jaw: besides, I have the feeling...
well, hey, I'm not in CO, but went to college to get my BSc. in Golden......nice and dry there, humidity-wise. If the OP has the room, WHY NOT get...