Been doing it since I was a kid....would acquire silver dollars, etc., now I have been into commemoratives for quite some time....always figured...
Mines common.....1850 potato famine in Ireland......threatened with the draft into the English army, my forebear hired himself out as an...
that's an E revision board.....latest and greatest. Black wire = 5 is OFF....hate to say this, and cant say for sure without testing it, but...
10 stoves isn't a lot....try 85 or so
anuder thing to check on the Accentra FS and the XXV is the wire bus connection to the board....since they are mounted on a door that moves, if...
also, just for the heck of it, whats the series board you have, and the switch settings of ALL the switches? The board will have the part number,...
the 3 blink, huh? Not wanting to beat the dead horse, but whats the wire color? Also, check the connection to the board. Could simply be a...
ohhhhh....the joys of working Sunday, and on Tax Free weekend, no less........unmanageably busy yesterday.......stove total to follow after...
AFAIK, there is only a hi altitude impeller for the one sided impellers, not the two sided (Harman only).......its a must to do the 4" pipe at...
Its a couple years old, I gotta trade the dang thing in.......
all of that stuff is pretty "fixable"....I know it sounds like a lot, but its really mostly an accumulation of negligent maintenance and also...
Savemoney is a frugal guy (or gal!), and still made the jump to a higher-priced unit (Harman).......have to admit I am curious why, when so many...
hmmm...got a couple thousand of TONS of those tan bags myself....they are out there, you just live in the boonies! :) evenso, Ive got it on...
I know youre doing the bypass, but what else didja find that was bad? Is it the old chain drive model, or the newer UL feeder?
not really sure I agree with the above.........and don't forget, there are, and will be, quite a lot more pellet stoves out there THIS year than...
The US is exporting more pellets than ever before, with no real net gain in production. And the Europeans pay more. So, if you were a pellet mill...
all good info above......just better hope there isn't a shortage......waiting will hurt then.......
thing is, test data changes............and skeptical me wonders if when they make this data available, they only make the BEST tests available as...
tonight......5 tons North Idaho Fir, 1 ton Okie Gold.....after work.....good times!
hey, Doug- do you have a Twin Ports on those DF Okies?