unless we are talking abt selling pellets for the Italian export market, which are either 33 or 30 lbs each......
meat....yum! :grizz:
well, we've not had any issues with the Maines YET.........although I have seen a few bag weld issues with other brands this year, Maine has been...
thing is, analytical data be dammed, some folks swear by pellets which night not test all that well........why is that? I have no idea....put it...
lol- my years working the patch in Wyoming and TX taught me that (the OIL patch)
sugar beets in pic above?
ugh....one of our drivers bought himself a new to him Harley, spilled it in the street and sprained his ankle! guess who is driving his truck now?
and, I swear I wont comment on those pics either....don't be scared! (I tend to be somewhat picky in the Harman builds, but since yours is Drolet,...
*sigh* :headbang:
the high cost of shipping to those locales, maybe?
I had no luck with the Michigans.....quite a lot of ash, somewhat low heat....but, any port in a storm!
well said, stuck!
I hear SIB's is good folks :yes:
good points, Save, but the thing is, even though us salespeople might say there may be a shortage, (and in some cases undoubtedly self-serving,...
That's whats great about these forums.....differing points of view, and reasons for such! Always good to hear how folks think. Fact is, no one...
oh, don't make this political, smokes! :popcorn:
and welcome back, Mike! good to hear from you again! nice to have manufacturer representation for Englander here again!
yup.....Doug isn't wrong, and neither is IHATEPROPANE, to a point.......stack 'em 2 high (we've tried 3, but its too dangerous....a wrong tap with...
no, its no exaggeration, we sell hundreds of tons per week, and when the season is upon us, trucking cant keep up.....its why we tend to have...
well, you can still get the "old" black wire probe, or simply drill out the hole a little for the red wire probe.....either/or. As for the DDM,...