yup, Welcome, Daff! Hope those Okies serve you well!
wont see the softies anytime this year, maybe never again.....
Be careful with this.....adding a soffit vent can actually restrict the intake too much....make sure you have the correct area of intake, minus...
probs right....I don't know how anyone can deliver for free these days unless one builds that into their retail price in the first place. Trucks,...
Walmart sucks all the energy right outta me.......
overcoming adversity! :thumbs:
heck, I WISH they would vac out the firebox! Most of em think cleaning is emptying the ash bucket that has been overflowing! Most of the regulars...
hm.....not saying I was right here or anything, cuz folks hate hearing that, but didn't someone say this was going to happen, oh, maybe a month...
well, if someone buys a ton and they take it in their pick-em-up, its loaded and gone.....but, if someone rips into a skid, takes some and is...
this is all good, but somewhat atypical........I am glad it works for HarmanHeat, but Im posting here to say that this output, for that square...
all good, Mepellet, but the GREAT majority of folks don't even know its there, let alone take it off for their normal cleaning......that set screw...
I, maybe wrongly so, lump TSC in with the Big Boxes. I know their supply of the pellets might not be the exact brand you prefer, but hey, any port...
yea, cant stress enough how important it is to leave room to service the unit! The more the better! Also something to be said, Wild, for having...
(agreed) I can always pull more clothes on when its cold, but what do you do when its hot out? Im too cheap to run A/C (read that CHEAP, not...
cool- Ive been collecting awhile....have every proof set minted since 1955, quite a number od Morgan and Peace dollars, silver and gold...
they don't make the old ones anymore anyhow.......don't mess with it UNLESS its falling apart, or you ruin it getting the motor off.....
What Don saw here is very common. When we have to remove one, we only spend a small amount of time trying to get them off, then resort to cutting...
how I started when I was 12! Just the other day, got a Liberty nickel in change, believe it or not! These days though, I've been sticking to...
the Jaffrey plant is simply smaller, with less production, so, they are forced to ship from where they can......plus, harder to truck out of...
that's already happened! Don't worry, at some point, some marketing genius, most likely in the Big Boxes, will come up with a bag that's lighter,...