whatever floats yer boat, jet.......I always wondered how badly the pawn shops $crew folks who bring their relatives old coins on and cash em in...
TT, you should try a few of the doug firs, once you get used to the golds....I think RF has them....see whatcha think
you know what I mean
Im not nice :confused: wow- a 7 year old chain drive XXV....somewhat early model too!
RF is a goo outfit, good guys, seem to be on top of things as well........I dunno, sales are pretty brisk now....have to see what happens this weekend
I don't know anything about the Eurostar.......Im just puzzling this out, is all.
WHAT?! :eek: This is the only forum! And welcome, FredRed!..........welcome aboard!
ugh...not THIS again......:hair:
Don- didja take before/after draft readings? Im a bit leery of making changes like that, willy-nilly, as with increased draft you might get...
Quads are good units as well, Schoon, and given the fact the dealer seems like a good guy, and its cheaper, certainly seems like a home run!:thumbs:
Quite the opposite, really......ordering your pellets now isn't early.......its fairly late. A fair amount of delivery demand hs caused delivery...
weird.....Im guessing its temporary? Not the time of year you wanna be "out of stock" for all your pellets
I have no grandkids at the moment, but plan on buying them a proof set every year for Christmas.....they are gonna hate me........
6 tons in basement, another couple thousand tons at work....
we are at $4299 for the stove, and that doesn't include the $100 discount, so, you'd be at $4199......we include a ton of pellets as well in that...
need to know more......does the price include delivery and installation?
although, have to say I am curious....if theres no shortage, why is the dealer saying he has none? Inquiring minds want to know...:picard:
only problem about dragging intake air a great distance is you'll get some resistance to flow.....just like pushing the air too far, pulling it...
value....value...value....they aren't worth squat if you don't sell em! And I have never sold a one. I figure my descendants will probably spend...