yep, pretty much totally agree with you, daff. There is so much onus placed these days on retailers with the Consumer Protection Laws, etc, its...
well said, schoon!
lotsa procrastinators this season for some reason.....hey, that could make a catchy tune.....:whistle: buying pellets now isn't early,...
yea.......I dunno...I think somehow there is an ethical issue here and a legal issue a mile wide....customer basically saying he wont follow the...
yea, theres many sales like that, where it just isn't worth the anguish it seems to take! lol......In this case its anguish AND a safety issue
no, he hasn't bought it yet....basically does not want to pay for an installation, and knows its unsafe as per the Owners' manual, NFPA211, and...
another good idea, but I am not an attorney, and in this illustrious state, I don't think you can simply beg out of liability.....nor am I hiring...
well, anyone wants more sales, but the risk here s just simply too great in my opinion......who could inspect a so obviously WRONG and UNSAFE...
Good ideas, Gary, but its not up to me to enforce building code and levy penalties....thats the job of the building department
so, seems a guy wants to do his own installation.....leaving the town out of the equation for obvious reasons......wants to put the freestanding...
looks like a good install.....well, except for the lack of the wall plate on the outlet, that is:zip:
I got it! Bring the pellets in the living room and make pellet bag furniture! Ingeniously pile them so they are tables, chairs, couches, tv...
boy, just a suggestion, draft readings would be very helpful here
okok, but WHERE does that intake pipe go, and how does it terminate? The picture shows it snaking away, but I cannot see where it goes, or how it...
yea, like mentioned above, you'll likely see cleaner class with a higher burn........
I got one! and I know where Uxbridge is! o_O
Unless I am missing something (and maybe I am! :D), I don't like the connection to the stove......looks like there is soot weep there (at the top...
there is a brand of pipe available these days which makes a Harman adapter which allows you to actually bolt the pipe to the stove, giving a...
hmmm......didja happen to clean out the fines container (maybe I am being picky)? Pretty nice job of cleaning the frontside of the stove..... 15...
WIMP! Id hold out.....hey maybe that's yet another reason I am divorced? :confused: