How the hell have you been, mywaynow? I'd like to make a double barrel stove to make my own charcoal, just no time to get into the task. I'd use...
Been a while since I posted, I've missed all you guys and gals!! blacksmith and I got started a big job up the mountain the other night, a total...
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!! I ended up talong a wind-blown dead ash tree and four others that were damagednfrom last weekwnds wind...
Happy belated birthday, WeldrDave ! And thank you all for the birthday wishes! Joe and I took down a big wind-damaged ash and 4 other smaller...
We will be there! I'm hoping to try and get The Boss to come along, I think she'd enjoy it...... Miss all you guys and gals!
Done
Done.
Did sumwhun say "bacon"?
Great thread, great pics! I'll have to get a pic or two when I get home.... Hope you'inz been well!
That tree certainly appears to be compromised, but as Barcroftb said, it's really hard to give any kind of solid opinion on these things without...
Well, that IS how we are around here......lol. Good choice of saw, too.
They are good saws. I have an P39 I wanna get back up and running, hopefully sooner rather than later....
Indeed they are, I've rebuilt a few of them, they don't build them like that anymore....thankfully, in some ways. But when they run good and you...
I'm very grateful that Our Lord allowed me the privilege and honor of meeting and knowing you and Judy, Dennis. You two are the definition of...
We ended up with around 14" here, a guy from work that loves north of us got 26"..... I haven't had time to dig the snowmobile out yet, and the...
I'm pretty sure that its unanimously agreed that Kevin bleeds FHC.......this has been a long time coming.... Oh, and he's an amazing camp chef at...
Happy Thanksgiving all! Don't forget to say a meaningful prayer for our nation, and for all those that have suffered loss (in any form) this past...
I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of my firewood family a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving...... Amid the absolute CHAOS that this...
I loved him in the Indiana Jones saga as well...... Interesting little story, when I was younger I loved the old Bond movies, my grandma...
Thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes! I'm humbled and blessed to have her, as well as ALL OF YOU in my life! Her and I had a nice evening...