You know it brother! I just can't leave it alone..... :usa::usa::usa::usa:
I'm not too awful far from the Woodland exit, probably 35 miles south
Thanks everyone, yeah its been a long time coming that I got back at this project. fishingpol I was glad to beat some iron! Once this thing is...
It's been a long time coming, but we are back on the rails with the pizza oven project! Finally after a long bout with our local brickyard, we...
We.are working on a total overhaul/upgrade of the entire site, please bear with us.......there are alot of things to get aligned, once it's done...
Put it in the mail with a box of pecan straps and we will call it even...
The 3/8-.043 chain does ok, but this saw really needs 1/4 pitch to make it shine
I open up half of the outlet side, cut a portion of the divider wall out (that's what directs the exhaust through the catalytic convertor) close...
To get the most out of these amazing little 2511T's, do a 1/4-.043 bar/chain conversion and a CAT bypass on the muffler. I'm telling ya, it...
I'd recommend, while its torn down, that you replace the crank seals. Yeah, it's more work, but in the long run it'll give you certainty that you...
Load of spruce boughs from a tall one we did last week.. You can see blacksmith standing on top....[ATTACH] It was easier to haul them out than...
If you still need help with this, send me a PM buddy and we will try to get this resolved.
The 500i is an impressive machine, but have you run one of Redfin or huskihl 's modded ones yet? Ask Chvymn99 how he likes his..... Nice looking...
Nope........:cool:
That's black locust, you can just go ahead and drop that off at my place......lol
That's awesome, he's a great young man, hope to see him again.
Don't give my wife any idears, Stinny! Lol...
I'd be honored! I'm working on getting old Sausage to do a few for me......
The saw is impressive, I will be delivering it to you at Duane's GTG
I had a great time as always seeing my extended firewood family. There are a chit-ton of "THANK YOUS" to hand out, too many to even keep track...