[ATTACH] Slowly gainin on it. The water has finally stopped coming in the garage and basement. The fire is drying things up nicely down there...
Been pouring here most of the afternoon. Ground's frozen. Water's got nowhere to go... so... it's flooding the garage and basement......
:yes:... yep... all fed shutdowns should automatically cut all pay for congress members... and guess what... there'd be no more shutdowns... :heidi:
Really like the song. Have had fun playing it once in a while. SE is the real deal...
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::campfire::campfire::campfire:
Looks as though we're snapping right back to rain reality too Scotty Overkill ... our decent 12" of power/granule snow on Sunday, with wind chill...
Only if I don't rake the snow off. I experienced the 2 AM wake up, years ago, by my father. Water was pouring down into the kitchen from ice...
This place (26 x 44 ranch) isn't insulated well at all above the ceiling. No easy access to it either... so, we live with it. Means that snow...
Update... the tractor mounted stiff arm riggin' may never make it. It really would have to be a telescopic arm, in order to be viable. Just...
Yup... just came in from roof raking :headbang: the house. A hand held avalanche rake I whipped up works really well, but I can see changes...
Does that plow have a kickback set-up too? Nice!
Nice to have the tools and hoarder attitude, to deal with a tree floppin down on yer driveway eh Fanatical1 ... turns work to "fun"... ;)
Shrieking snow depth inspector... :rootintootin:... yup, 10"-12"... and ... :shiver: [ATTACH]
Guessing we've got 10" so far. Still comin. S'posta have sleet around noon. It's 8 degrees out. Windy, but not bad. Not thinking we're gonna get...
Just started snowing here at around 5:30... :rootintootin:
This natural ice carousel has been on our local news for over a week now. Be interesting to see what the dump of snow does to it... [MEDIA]
Can do a lot more betterer plowin with that set-up for sure Jack. Does it have the hyd angle function too? And, I bet pushing big piles back is...
Same here stuckinthemuck ... maple, oak & ash that I took off the stump in March of 2014... :fire:
:p ... :rofl: :lol:
Hehehe... that pic was 18 years ago... hmmmmmmmmmm... :rofl: :lol: