Yep... whippin up stuff is a ball. And yes, it's Oh Sure approved... ;)
It's a 2002 X575 JD ... they don't make em now... the 700 series is pretty much the same these days... and, for me, it's been the perfect size too.
Looks worse than it is Dave. The black wheel skid lines are WD-40 sprayed on the casters, every once in a while. I wondered if the 2x rails would...
Could just build the rails section, and have lag anchors set in the concrete steps, top and bottom, for mounting. Glad you might be able to do...
My "safe space"... ;)
That "track" rail on the floor, gave me another load moving idea 3 years ago... a lift system, using a winch. I use it mostly for sound gear, but...
5 years ago, I decided to see if using firewood bins on casters might help down in the basement. They sure did. Built two 48" x 60" x 32" bins...
Giz decided to snap the whip and got me movin' some farwood today. She loves the box I put on the back, that came off the front of the ole quad......
4 days ago. Glad we went. Temps have been in the 50s last 2 days. That awesome top 6" of shoo'in powder settled down to the crust... :headbang:...
Glad you weren't seriously hurt Erik B ... pain is no fun. Hope it subsides quickly. I try to keep my death defying stunts to a minimum these...
Can relate. When I've over done the back thing, I put on a lifting / back brace type belt. Seems to help hold things together while things settle...
50 on our back deck right now... :picard:
Our Lopi Liberty has been perfect for us. Plenty of heat and a large glass door. Gotta see m'far... :fire:
Have watched BB a few times. Good show. Keep a good roof over a barn and it'll last many generations.
At least there's an upside to folks being consumed by iPhones... they can be very entertaining... [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:
Well said... I'm always yappin to my honey about social media's harm to all things considered common sense, not too many years ago. I hope for a...
What a cool concept rottiman ... thanks for that! Like Jack, I'm in the attitude adjustment mode too. Constant work in progress... :yes:
Retired usually means you'll be busier than you were before... paid or not. That list can get long... ;)... :yes:
We're hoping to get one of those. They're also from Russia. I talked with the dealer down in Biddeford last fall, and he said he'll get one set up...