She loves it Larry. Few winters ago, she had 1/2" of snow on her, laying like that. She sleeps up against the sliding door, that goes out to that...
Little dustin' on the ole girl... [ATTACH]
Yep... lots of potential with that rig for sure. The log lift probably could lift up more than big rounds too... like maybe a +- 8 foot log......
Boomer !!
Giz was trying to hide yesterday... and wasn't happy when we finally called her in... :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice rig !!
Yep... I was thinking about Kevin in Ohio too, like Chvymn99... if I had a big budget, I'd check with him first, to see if he'd be interested in...
:picard:... :rofl: :lol:
WOW... what is that... like a gazillion lb load on the rear springs... the front is prolly 2 feet in the air... :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
It seems I'm a bit out of control with it. I managed to eat 3/4 of the pot all by myself over the last several days ... :rofl: :lol:... you go...
Extra snow sports today... hope they like snow in the next town ovah... :cool: [ATTACH]
Monin snow movin' ... would have been perfect, but the ice underneath added a little extra fun factor. About 9-10" total... [ATTACH]
I agree with Rope , Jon_E ... you will definately want 4 wheel drive. And the mention of finding new things you can do with an ATV once you've had...
Monin all... :coffee::fire:... looks like a foot of snow headed this way tonight and tomorrow. We'll see how well the guessers do this time. At...
My son now has our old Suzuki 300 that we bought new in 1995. Many miles on it from the old farm days. Runs like a top. Our newer (now sold) 2009...
Hehehe... seeing as how you brought it up golf66 ... I doubt if there's even one hoarder on here who loves to stack wood. We love what it looks...
Those were the days... :yes:
:rofl: :lol:... rottiman ...:picard:.... wildwest ... do you mean the Tatou tracks on the atv? (only tats I could think of)... if so, not...
They are so good. My fav live moment onstage is Susan's solo work, and when she realizes at 7:02 this night was special... [MEDIA]