:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
Posted our road today Dennis. Black flies can't be far behind... ;)
JD put a 1" trailer hitch receiver on the front, on my X575. I use it whenever I'm moving trailers or the splitter. Once you've moved trailers...
First time I've ever seen a possum was 2 years ago, looking up at me, at the bottom step of our front door. Thought he was the biggest rat I'd...
Mornin folks... :coffee:... cold winds have finally subsided here in Maine. Gonna hafta get on a little snow clean up of a few areas, before we...
It only hurts for a bit... and a whole lot less than if it fell on you. Trees seem to have a mind of their own sometimes, for sure... :saw:
Nice trailer Gasifier ... :thumbs:
Monin all... :coffee:... was snowing hard, just a minute ago... bam... instant stop. Only about 4-5" yesterday & last night. Time fer some more...
Vince adds a lot to the sound, both with his voice and guitar (Eagles) ... he sure does! :yes:
Last week, this guy played at the small pub I play at once in a while. Talented guy. I remember the song from 1973. Roger Daltrey from The Who...
x2
I've tried to listen / watch these guys for a couple years now. I just can't stay with it. I'm just an ole fart who grew up with Zep... :rofl: :lol:
That would work fine with a fast-to-latch system to hold the log lift in the up position. Great idea!
:rofl: :lol:... wait... what?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... glad that's never happened to me... :whistle:
Looking forward to seeing pics of your creation. Sounds like quite a rig... :yes:
Ha... nope... I'm the other snow dog... :whistle:
Went back and watched this vid. I agree that it seems like a lot of gravity fightin' ...(flopping the round to prep for opposite splitter...