I'm doing good, just relaxing right now. What is the beltway?
Good evening Dallas, how was your day?
I'm doing great, just relaxing now. Have a safe trip Jason.
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing tonight? Do you use any adhesion promoter when you paint the plastic parts?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
Good afternoon Jason. I'm doing great, just on lunch at the moment. Enjoy your trip.
Nice that sounds like a good plan lol.
On break, what are you up to Rodney?
Good morning fellas.
I'm doing great, how are you doing?
That's cool Mike, is all one piece?
Lmao good evening Dustin.
He has a lot of nice stuff for all kinds of saws, and he ships pretty fast as well.
He has a lot of Stihl parts to look thru lol.
Did you get a chance to check out that eBay store Rodney?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Lmao it don't matter none to me. I wouldn't mind coming across a 084 or a 394.
Lol it's 118cc vs 94 lol.
Lol your not biased or anything are ya?:D