Good afternoon fellas.
Was waiting for the teeth are optional lol.
Lmao here we go!
That's funny to bad ya didn't have a pic of him sitting on the toilet. That Chevy truck is really cool as well, I used to have a 1949 5 window Truck.
Be careful you might like it lol.
Good morning Jason, how are you doing? Great pics of some cool cars. I like the plumbing van and the wording lol.
Good morning Dallas. I'm doing good, how is work treating you?
Good morning Mike, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
I will keep my eye out for one for ya. Actually there is a p42 like the one Dallas has on eBay right now for less than 200 bucks.
I'm doing great, just relaxing with the boys. Cool deal for the first tooth, hopefully the rest come smooth and not to painful.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing tonight?
They are my weakness lol. I love them, and they have great torque. That's cool you got to run Daves p61 it's far from stock lol. I have 12 p...
I can do a little here and there but it makes me feel real crappy. I have a p50 that will probably be next.
Oh wow cool deal. Drew is a painter as well. Unfortunately I got isocyanate poising and had to stop. I really miss it, I started at I think it was...
Good evening Drew, how are you doing tonight?
Yep used flex from primer to finish. Did you use to paint cars as well Dustin?
I used to paint cars for a living and we had to use special adhesion promoter that was expensive. I have used bulldog adhesion promoter with good...
Lmao good stuff.
Oh ok it sucks like socal lol. That place is insane to drive anywhere.