Do you already have the parts for it? I better double check mine to see if it's tight lol.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dave, how are you doing? I'm working on a p42hp I just got. It has a cooked top end, so going to upgrade it to a p45. The p45 is 75cc...
Good evening fellas.
That's a great deal, and I bet the saw cleans up nicely. Congrats on a great score.
Good afternoon fellas. Hopefully everybody is having a good Saturday.
I'm doing good. It looks like you guys are having a great time.
Good morning Jason, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Good evening Kevin. If ya blow it up we want a vidja lol.
Can't beat that at all.
Good thing you got the new boots.
Hey now foreman lol.
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing?
I'm doing great, just relaxing with the kids.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dave, is your knee back to 100%?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?