I'm doing great. I have had a Dallas kind of day lol.
Good afternoon Jason and Dallas. How are you guys doing?
Good afternoon fellas.
Yep family is very important.
Good morning Dustin, how are you doing?
Lol at least your having a great trip.
I'm doing great, just getting the day started. Is it still raining where your at?
Good morning Jason, how are you doing?
Good morning Dallas, how is your day off so far?
Good morning Steve, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
What are you up to Dave?
Hopefully more, but I hear ya on that. My knees are the worst for me. The cartilage is gone in one and almost gone in the other.
I have beat myself up working on cars and construction.
Yep they are as crooked as a dog's hind leg.
Good evening Rodney, how was your day?
Your compression must be up. Mine is at 165 and pretty easy to start without the decomp.
Glad to hear the bearings are like new, cause I used the ones from the kit. I did use oem clutch and wrist pin bearings though.
Maybe Loctite is banned in China lol. How are you doing tonight Steve?
Only difference I see between yours and mine, is that my crankcase is painted. I'm sure it makes no difference though lol.