Good morning fellas.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing?
Good evening Dave, how are you doing tonight?
How are you doing on your firewood Steve?
Lmao did they take the whole wallet? Yep that carving is truly a art, and I don't have the vision either lol.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing? That is a bad azz carving.
Good evening Steve, how was your day?
Is this the first prime on the Dart? Lmao no worries on the name stuff.
How many chains did you get done today?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
I'm doing great, but I'm not Steve lol. What kind of car are you working on?
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
How's it going Kevin?
Is it still raining there Dallas?
I'm doing great, just watching a little bit of Buckin.
Lol how are you doing Steve?
Lol I wish, but it has felt good today.
Lmao I have been slacking.
I'm doing great. Hopefully it's only the bill that will hurt lol.