Copy the web address and paste in the text box.[MEDIA]
:bug::zip::thumbs:
No bueno! You long haul guys and your flip flops! Lol. We get weekly full trailer delivery’s of basically quick Crete coming from Ohio. The...
What’s somewhat interesting is most peopled have no idea how flat rate works. I have had conversations with folks and they look at me in...
Salt potatoes are a thing I had never heard of till we visited wife’s friends in Warsaw NY. They are fantastic!
How come the brake is out in the elements!?
In New Hampshire you need a license to cut people’s hair but you can work on a road missile for a 6 pack! Lol
Yup did the flat rate thing at the dealership for far too long. When I quit the dealer principal asked what he could do to keep me. Pay me xx per...
If you can’t trust them to tighten the wheels properly how can you trust that any other critical fasteners were done correct?
We pass through there a bunch going to visit the in-laws in PA. We will stop one of these times. Usually it’s a driving goal to get past...