[ATTACH] Schwing’n it today.
Thank you sir. Slide will be going up fairly soon.
Or you do this [MEDIA]
2022 wood migration here is my method using scrap 2x’ and a slide I got off Craigslist. It goes up for a weekend or two in the fall then I take...
[ATTACH] Poor man’s surf n turf on the DOW.
54*f this morning :banana::banana::banana:eff that heat and humidity!
Use the search function for bogydaves set up.
[ATTACH] Oh and I have this fun to deal with.
[ATTACH] I hear ya knocking… bearing in the follower seized.
[ATTACH]
Hopefully the North Jay Ballet didn’t get washed away! Lol
I can’t blame a guy for trying, you never know.
That sure sounds like a scam to me.
My folks were recently sent a 500$ e-scooter from Amazon that was most definitely not ordered by them. When they contacted Amazon they said just...
Pokeweed no but smokeweed…
Something I have noticed over the years repairs seem to come in waves.
It’s been all week like that here…
Lol!
Ahhh, yeah I’m using the browser on my iPhone.
Huh, that seems like a lot! When I’m on YouTube I just click the address bar and a copy, paste menu pops up I click copy then go to FHC and click...