The local supplier sells HHO, Kero and propane. The have a big sign on the front of the building that advertised their prices. They stopped...
When I was buying log loads I’d have them put a couple extra sleepers down Al’s spread the pile out so high. It’s been a few years but looks like...
I think buying a sealed bottle of booze is a little different than buying an open container of premix that melts fairly quick.
Yes, but she is at the lower end of her earning potential. For now she works for the school system our children attend. Once they are older we...
We used to sit in them and roll down the hill up the road, some stitches may have been involved…
Is that Jed from guilty of treeson?
BB is in my top 5 firewoods! Good stuff!
Good luck to your son, I was told that the trades were a bad decision. Graduated HS in 2000. If those people really knew me or cared about my out...
[ATTACH] Clinging on to what’s left of the weekend.
I run a 16” bar on my CS-680 when cutting on a log pile. Works quite well.
Macks are like dodges, I’d rather walk…
[ATTACH]
The sturgeon breaching is an amazing thing to see. I have hooked a few striper fishing in the merrimack the fight is like no other.
A spade is a spade regardless of feelings.
It is a link to bear spray. Packing in eastern mass isn’t impossible but close to it.
Didn’t I get my hide tanned when dad found a couple trees I had gone after with an axe. Not quite as bad as when he found bb’s in the suit feeder...
Usually black bears are more afraid of you than the other way around. When we were in Yellowstone hiking/camping our NPS ranger friend told us to...
Yes sir it’s been soggy here too. I had thought about that but seems most of the other plants/ bushes arnt taking it so hard.
Sand Mound Septic System: A Guide To Maintenance and Function
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any ideas as to what’s happening with these lilacs? They have been in this spot for about 20 years. This...