That pretzel on the floor used to be a tarp system for a triaxle.
So what you’re saying is the earth hasn’t remained the same for 4.5 billion years? Huh.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Something don’t seem right here.
Throw an old beer keg under there!
Just had the unfortunate experience replacing the brake line to the rear on my buddy’s sbox 04 Silverado.I ain’t proud of how it looked but it...
:seasoned:Gotcha! Lol
But it has new bricks, rattle can paint and rope gasket!
WTF!? (Where’s the fish)
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I knew roughly where the property pin was but hadent been able to locate it. My boy got a metal detector as a gift so I put him...
A man with good taste!
Yes sir!
Gotta keep the vampires away
Clam Toast we have need doing this mixing up the ingredients lately.
Maybe you can hook up with the person wanting to move the ford tractor parts? :rofl: :lol:
If you do get a new stove I’d keep the old one just incase….My Drolet HT3000 thread I have an drolet HT 3000 I’d give you a deal on.
Because they don’t stack/store/dry well.
Mmmmm,, littlenecks are a favorite in this house my kids will smash down a batch quick like.