[ATTACH] They are having a tough time keeping the wheels on this week.
Tiki the Genie. Rub it a few times and pass a lighter over the top and you have flame!
In a town of 700 people there might not be many Ubers tho.
Wife lived in Warsaw not far from there we visit from time to time. 11 hour drive one way. I wonder if you could get an Uber driver to pick it...
[ATTACH] Lil grease should take care of that.
Always pre heat. Unless the metal has be baking in the Sun.
Thanks for the info. We have 0 cell service won’t out Wi-Fi so that’s my concern. The issues isn’t so much that he runs off but he isn’t shy about...
Ahh, you got the flour at the doughnut shop!:eek:
I can’t imagine losing my partner, the title of the thread made me think of this song. [MEDIA]
Can you send a sooteater up from the inside?
Anybody have any experience with Halo or Spot on E collars?
The bearings on my huskee didn’t last long. But I’ll guess they didn’t get any grease on assembly and shame on me I never looked. I got the 25$...
Is that how you attracted the x girlfriends you talk about?
The stove on the right is an alpine that I got from a member here, I use it in my garage in the winter. That pic was taken during the summer when...
Just don’t get in the jet boat with him!
Is this a factory controller? edit: now you have me curious, I lent my coworker my trailer and I’ll be picking it up tomorrow. I’m gonna check...
I do the same with a few blocks of wood. Hmmm, I don’t think my F150 will do that but never really checked. Could always use the breakaway switch...
[MEDIA]
Ever see the video of the guy loading his tractor onto the trailer on a hill? Tractor lifts the weight off the rear tires and the whole shooting...
Hit Mt. Monadnock yesterday. My 5 yo daughter isn’t real keen on hiking yet but she did well and made it to the top. Everybody enjoyed an ice...