He got it from an old buck that hadn’t used it in 10 or more years. The fuel tank is nasty. I’ll throw it in the ultrasonic cleaner along with the...
[ATTACH] After work fun. Got this back breaker going for my neighbor.
SWEET garage!
Nope, but if they told me that they had it professionally swept and I found that it would be a problem with me.
According to National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 and the International Residential Code, chimneys must be at least 3 feet higher...
Oh boy, the water still hasn’t stopped running up out of the storm drains.
Was the info of the people that did the “sweep” passed on in in the sale? I’d at least be sending them some pics and a not so friendly message.
Evacuation alert issued for part of Leominster over potential issue with dam Had some weather in the town I work in last night.
Sounds familiar
Brat boats?
Thanks for the heads up. I sent them my info hopefully they get back to me.
Unfortunately I’m not ready! Usually there should be 5 cord where all this junk is. [ATTACH]I gotta get my azz in gear!
When we sold the guy said he wanted the wood that was leftover to burn in his outside pit. Let’s just say I burnt a couple cord that last month....
[ATTACH]
Hot as hell here too, a new driver jackknifed a tri axle and flat trailer last night. The only equipment set up we only have one of. The combo...
[MEDIA] It’s clear that it’s not Boyd playing the violin but it’s nice to hear someone playing.
And the best part is you don’t have to drive a dumpster anymore!
Yup!
I looked for a camping thread with no luck. Haven’t gotten the hang of the search function here. Anyways, when I was single I used to go...