:tip:Thank you sir.
Can anybody use a crossbow in Ohio? I wish I could hear. My neighbor is disabled and uses one it shoots laser beams. Hit a doe off his deck at 80...
Thank you, I have a stash in the garage too! It’s for the stove out there tho.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] That’s enough of that for today. Time for a Jibba and some wobbly pops. I’d I say how much I hate bark?[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
That’s my daily commuter.
Surprisingly no. It’s just the way it’s been done here. Dad used to use wooden pallets. I guess they really aren’t needed.
[ATTACH] The pinched fingers healed over night!
[ATTACH] It occurred to me that the 17’ fully loaded car hauler might be a scoch over the tow rating for the brute. Using the small trailer this year.
Yup the last couple mornings have been fantastic. Hoodie season is here.
Kinda late this year but it’s time to bring this years heat in. Wasn’t the greatest summer for drying. The fans and dehumidifier will help that...
[ATTACH] Readying the bunker to be loaded up while what’s left of Lee passes through.
The girls had to scoot back! [ATTACH] :cool:
[ATTACH]Favorite outdoor fire weather here.
Those look delicious!
Yup, nothing like the weekly kick in the nuts in the grocery store checkout isle ( with growing boys I’m sure you can understand that). Everything...
With the value of the dollar where it is today I’m fighting for every one I can get as well.
Like a slide?
I thought they stopped doing executions in Penn?
They should give him a one way ticket back to Brazil.