I once asked a logger “how many cord in the load?” He said “ stack it and let me know”. Lol
She has a sweet woodshed too!
[ATTACH] I’m not a Facebook user but sometimes I creep on marketplace. These ones look nice.
Thank you, sir.
Well, ummm, I’m not supposed to say… an old friend runs the Jomarc advertiser I got them from him.those are over 10 years old haven’t gotten any...
Ugh last minute double shift today will slow things down. I’ll be awake for over 24 hours before I get to sleep tomorrow. But, I still have...
We callem pecker poles here too!
Is t the BK owner a member here?
[ATTACH] Are y’all saying anitsieze dries out in heat applications? :rofl: :lol:
Hopefully you still have hot water!
Whalom park is now the site of a bunch of condos.
[ATTACH] Here is a picture of the barn on family property. It was once a dairy barn part of Elizebeth Arden’s estate. Sadly it’s in rough shape...
I read some where Fitchburg is the second hilliest city in lower 48.
Like I said it’s in Leominster mass. The parking lot is in a low spot and was flooded last week. Im pretty sure the pellets are junk and I have...
I believe they were under water in the heavy rain/flooding last week in Leominster.
[ATTACH] I’m no pellet guy but this don’t look good. Local HD.
I haven’t measured but I believe it’s between 4 and 5 cord.
Still got a cord to go but should easily make my goal for the weekend.
Thank you.
Good luck!