Got my dang middle finger caught in a folding gang box lid. A gust of wind blew as i was shutting the box. Heard a snap and realized my finger was...
Thanks for the quick walk down memory lane shawn! Cool pics
Grab it!
The Fisher bug that is thanks to WeldrDave . I installed a grandma in the basement this fall. And I just added a grandpa bear to the family. Gonna...
Oh myyyy. She's a beaut! :binoculars: :thumbs:
Hey thanks buddy! We aint all what they say we are. :rootintootin:
That's definitely a neat tripod stinny. Looks like it's very versatile! It's a little out of my price range for now but maybe in the future....
Your right on the money WeldrDave . We don't have a local pd up here so our paperwork goes through njsp. The guys at our barracks could care less...
I've got grandma bear cruising along at 450° in the basement and the hastings runnin on 3. After being in this wind for the last few days i just...