Must be a grosbeak migration around here. Just had a couple blue grosbeaks at the feeder but they didn't stick around long enough for a picture....
Yea she's eating fine right now, just being a little extra picky. Her throat is a little red but not bad. She's got a rash/bumps all over her butt...
Hope everyone feels better soon!
Home with a sick kid today. I already had a scheduled half day when day care called. Poor little piney has hand,foot and mouth. :(
Forgot to mention this. Lots of blues being played downtown as well. Ironically after I posted earlier, the mrs came home and asked if we could...
Shame you don't enjoy country music. Friends of mine live in Nashville and play in the bars on Broadway weekly. But there's definitely a lot of...
Praying for champ and your family LinkedXJ . I know it's tough news man, I've been there. Hang in there
Quick surf fishing trip with a friend after work today. The surf out front was way too rough for fishin so we hung in the inlet for a few hrs till...
I just watcheda video from ft mcmurray that showed whole neighborhoods burned to the ground. It looked like a scene from a nuke blast. So sad....
Glad I'm not the only one that has to clean up the branches, sticks and splits from the yard before It gets cut. :rofl: :lol: My dang dogs will...
Had two pairs of rose breasted grosbeaks show up today. Haven't seen them here before. Sorry for the grainy pic, it was through glass and a...
Just saw this on the news this morning. Definitely a scary situation. Hope none of our members are in harms way and praying for the folks up there
Yep 2.0t direct injection. Only way to clean the intake valves is to remove the intake manifold completely. Then soak them with some type of...
The friggin rear main seal started leaking in the mrs vw tiguan. :headbang: I've already got the car scheduled for an intake valve cleaning...
That's one nice smoothie holder there! :yes:
We named him "steve"
He keeps coming back he'll end up on the wall with the rest of em ;)
Did a little rearranging in the basement today. Stacked the bigheat leftovers against the wall and moved 25 bags of stove chow down that were...
[ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Definitely following this thread! Can't wait to see more pics :yes: