You're probably right NH mountain man. We always get calls for the big stuff that no one else wants because people know we're set up to deal with...
Most of the logs are in the 24" range but some are closer to 36" with a few even bigger. Honestly i probably won't touch this stuff till next...
Even though it felt like the tropics today, we decided to go get one load of the smaller stuff. Mainly white oak with this first load. [ATTACH]
Nice work dave. I wasn't in town when those storms came through but our area seemed to be ok
Nice choice greg! I love goin after the big log pile with my 394.
Hard working bunch of pups there! Except that big guy in the middle, he looks like he'd rather be doing something else
I try not to work too hard ;) [ATTACH] Yep that's me and my dad, unfortunately some of them are cut a little short and that makes winching a...
We gotback from vacation on monday and when i returned to work tuesday my boss had a nice suprise for me. She said "you know all those huge logs...
The sunrise was actually right around 5:30. We leave nice and early though to grab breakfast and still see the sunrise.
It was a slow day with only a few skates caught but still better than yard work or couchin it. The mrs and baby piney came down mid morning to...
Headed to the beach around 4am this morning. Couldn't ask for a more picture perfect day. Now we just need the fish to start biting. [ATTACH]
Wacky weather here too! We were in the mid 90's last week now we're back in the 70's with night time temps in the 40s-50s. Had a wicked front come...
Yea I'm right smack dab in the purple. Gonna run some errands shortly then batten down the hatches for this evening. Smart move with the seed...
Me and a buddy hit the beach around 5am for some surf fishing. Only caught a sand shark and a huge skate. We did however watch a guy only 150yds...
I usually eat lots of local honey and this year i haven't! Hmmm maybe it's why they're so bad this year. A few years ago my dad found the honey...
Mine seem to get worse the older I get. I never even had allergies until my mid 20's. Now in my mid 30's they seem to fluctuate in severity. This...
Finally getting some much needed rain here. The heat this past week dried us out big time. It's raining cats and dogs as i type this.
[ATTACH] Apparently I'm bad at applying sunscreen [ATTACH]
That was me two years ago! For some reason I waited till it was 95° to replace our fence. The mrs was 7 months pregnant and still chipped in until...
Was at the beach yesterday and the rip currents were pretty wicked but that's about it so far. Calling for rain tonight into tomorrow hopefully!