This is a pretty dang good deal for an upper build kit. Only thing you'll need is a bolt carrier group. And they have free shipping over $99...
I'm from jersey lol
If building one isn't in the cards right now then the ruger556 is a great entry level gun that you can always build on later.
Hey that sounds like new jersey! :rofl: :lol:
I found out recently that Canadian police frown upon .22 ammo in your carry on. Don't ask me how :emb:
Got a nasty line of storms headed this way. Was gonna go let baby piney run through the sprinkkers but not with the lighting warning i just got.
Bout the only thing I like about big hollow rounds. They generally just fall apart.
Isn't it great when the big rounds split themselves! :axe:
Niceeee! :thumbs:
Went out with two buddies of mine and managed two keepers. One 19" and one 21.5" . Caught a few other shorts but it was a great, HOT day on the...
Yessir! Gonna have a spaghetti dinner when im done. But if you closely at the pic of load #1 you'll see an auto crane on dads big splitter....
Ahh good point. I'll just put update in the post and keep it simple. Thanks scotty. Hope you're staying cool in this heat. It's rough out here
Got loads 3 and 4 home this week. Gettin into the big stuff now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'll be in the market for our first camper in the near future. Going to be looking in the 20-28ft length pull behind. 5th wheel isn't out of the...
Hate to bring up an old post but is there a reason why we can only edit thread titles within the first 24hrs? Sometimes I'd like to ad "update" or...
Ouch! That's a good one my friend. Hope you heal quickly!
Good score dave!
Couple more reasons why America is great! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Man that sucks! I've been going to auctions with my dad since I was a kid and that's happened to him quite a few times. Honesty is hard to find...
Right on the money.. I have a range out back and shoot quite often. I can go through anywhere from 50 to 500rnds any given afternoon. Now if...