I use mine mostly for the peavey/ cant hook utility and sometimes for the stand. I used Northern Tool at the time. If you have a peavey already...
It's on CL, and I don't really care about the cash so FHC has a $40 discount. MTD 3.5hp edger
Could have been a documentary about Shawn Curry ... he has the beard and all. :p
This is the most likely scenario if my archaeology proves it is a true structure.
I'll post some when I'm brave enough to face the elements.... which means probably next week :D
I gotcha, here's some highly professional sketches of my chit-uation :p The mystery structure is a good 30 degree angle to the tank. I know the...
To my knowledge no prior buildings here. I also think there is just the septic tank which feeds the seepage pit. That's it... wouldn't be the...
Good question but house was built in 1985 and there is no separate grey water line nor tank.
I'm not sure that's an FHC shirt. Ours have all capitals in "GOT WOOD?"
I'm going to have to play scientist and figure this one out. My system, per the drawing, is like KaptJaq first picture. The steel rod I...
:fart:
I see this will be a productive thread... :picard:
We have a seepage pit rather than typical leaching field in our septic system. I have always thought it was a straight shot out of the the tank,...
A couple days it was a throbbing. Right on the knuckle sucks, stitches stayed in extra long and when it finally healed the finger never relaxes...
What does his shirt say?! :bug:
I, too, have learned the hard way when filing... [IMG] [IMG]
I filled in a hole with RAP, it was from a family member and the quality was rather poor. However, it worked. I see it priced from legit asphalt...