Hard to argue with that!
Add up all the goodies you'll need to replace when getting to that crank. I'd be hesitant to drop a bunch on a well used 290, but if it has been...
Timely post, found my dog obsessed with eating something - when I made him drop it, it was one of those things. Big buggers!
Busy week as we have a birthday party to plan for coupled with the usual stuff and my sister is in the hospital with pneumonia, so some visits...
good folks helping a good family
Oh, the levelled loam will be seeded next weekend after my daughter's birthday party. Running out of time but I have to try, 2 dogs and lots of...
Not much loam left, that is just fill and its staying like that with an eventual retaining wall and other stuff to dress it up.
I reburied Jimmy for another 30 years [IMG]
Worked pizzah [IMG]
The only thing to be sorry about Beet Stix is how clean that thing is.... go get it dirty!!
:whistle:
Sad how some folk just don't know the right thing to do. Sorry basod
[IMG]
Yes, no sump the house is dry except for March of 2010 when we had the "100 year flood."
Yes, all downspouts run underground to many different areas. This guy was nuts for that, as I learn of new outlets yearly. Could be a dry well...
Sorry foragefarmer to like, but a good lesson for all.
No garage here unfortunately and no sump pump. I was in my good clothes so I haven't dug any further but the rain washed the concrete to give you...
That's cheating.... and I approve :cheers:
The problem I have with new trucks (besides the price tag) is that I'd baby it; at which point it doesn't get used like a truck. Old truck, new...
:thumbs: Wicked nice (that's Massachusetts talk)