In for the Husky sign! Both signs are great, the lady has talent.
basod Is a torpedo a beer or a grindah?
$3 shipped from China? Should arrive in time to cut in 2017!
Yes, I installed one about 3 years ago, along with an amplifier and a splitter; did this when Comcast started scrambling the "OTA" channels that...
JustWood based off your anger, you must drink Jack :p I simply don't dig the exotic spices in my brews. I do enjoy a nice dark beer, be it a...
Planted some late grass seed, had no other choice but to wait until last Sunday. Guess what the forecast calls for? Overnight lows dipping below...
Did you plasti-dip those handles on your wheelbarrow? I now put all my pallets on old bricks/ pavers so I don't have to replace as often. That...
Hold on just a minute.... they make mellow labs? as puppies? My dopes wouldn't know mellow if Pink Floyd was playing and there was (ahem) smoke...
I grew up on Sammy's... but they screwed up when they tried putting that crap in cans. Octoberfest always delicious and Boston Lager is a great...
It's that time of the year Smokinpiney My 2 kids are fighting colds, and of course so am I. My sister is recovering from pneumonia and a family...
Nice HoneyFuzz, in a perfect world everything would be painted flat black :thumbs:
Toys :drool:
There ya go, I got her for ya
[MEDIA]
Tonight I will be cooking like a man possessed.... we'll be hosting a 60+ for my soon to be 6 year old's birthday festivities on Saturday. On the...
Wanna double your investment?
I had one - gutless until you remove the cat. It was a finicky saw when the weather changed, but ok once dialed in. Sharp chain and the muff...
More like coasted? :p It sucks, hate the commute, so glad to be in the woods and backroads to work now. Give me 40mph and backroads anyday. I...
Headlamps rule!! Last night the chill was in the air, yup probably get back into the routine of night time hand splitting. I would love to have...
x3 .... To quote a former president "not gon' do it"