Far from a guru but leave them out and fatten the H to compensate.
dusky bug that guy jon1212 , he is the master hoarder of bars
STIHL250 there goes your username :doh: A little heat in the bar is normal I think. Metal on metal at 10,000 RPMs, it is what it is. If the...
Left, and put a Husky sticker over the Stihl :p
I may have done this before as well, borrowing my buddy's splitter back when. He changed the oil before loaning it to me... Anyways, it is still...
Jam the nose sprocket into a 2 by or whatever scrap wood is around and roll it to free it up. Lube it up and keep cutting.
That's a good deal, I'd consider gooseneck if the price was right. That setup would be just about perfect for my vision.
You work for beer, right? :cool: :cheers:
Those look great, if that is the front of your home it looks fantastic! Very inviting (except that the witch is in, and all.)
OK, talk to me about tires - style and rating. I see a used car trailer locally for $1500 with "all new" blah, blah, blah.... what kind of...
A right of passage..... take a video of the first time you go to wind the rope!!
I am heavily looking into adding a bigger trailer to the arsenal. I have the old F250 as the workhorse and also a 4'x7' small utility trailer...
x2 that's what we do. Good, easy and cheap eats!
nice job unclefess
Liked just for the "cheesy poofs" comment
eye candy, music to my ears, if only I could have smelled the 2-stroke fumes it would have been perfect
We do in the 7th inning stretch, when still playing in October :headbang:
Yep, try The Conjuring
2 batches of homebrew in the books, a Dogfish Head Indian Brown clone and an Oatmeal stout. Should be ready by early December.
Good price, now I'm gonna have to check in often to see what's next :drool: