It's going to the wolves soon.
Quite the contraption you found there. I use a boring old brush and rods.
I've got a TW-P1, very well built, love that little Honda engine.
Looks like a pretty good setup all around there tjcole50
Carb says EL44B
Will get some carb info this evening
No clue on either, I do know there are no carb issues. I will take a peek on the carb and take a WAG on hours : 10. 1 from me.
This! Time saver for sure.
I am probably going to regret this one... Mastermind ported 562xp PHO $700 plus shipping [ATTACH] I've only run a tank through this and I don't...
Is there a GFY sticker somewhere?
You can totally do it. Your first time take pictures, specifically of the gasket/ diaphragm assembly for each side. I have had better luck doing...
Kind of like the Fiskars and 8lb Maul, both are useful in the lineup. H buck for the small stuff makes for a quick pile, and the Shawn Curry...
Only ever seen it in action last year, and it was impressive. These "pros" used it on neighbor's cape at the height of our snowfall with a...
Find me a car hauler with brakes and stick to 16'.... How far is SC in hours, gotta be 20 or so from southern MA?
Looks awesome. I used uni strut as well but mounted with U opening facing down. McMaster Carr carries trollies that are cheap and fit in the...
I'd be penning a "to the editor" article highlighting the inefficiencies of government assistance. This story is getting me upset from reading on...
Around here its looking like $3k new for a 16' 7k car hauler, wood bed, slide in ramps. A couple hundred more for 18' and a whole lot more to...
1 :headbang:
That sounds like a hell of a plan! I'd bet a FREE start would be on youtube.
First off, you are the man! I think you are giving your daughter the absolute best life lesson : first hand witness and she is clearly...