Seriously JRSDWS , no pics? Didn't happen. Got 2 partials tonight, I don't think I'll go full grain until I get a garage. On tap are a coffee...
I know CL posters and responders give themselves a bad rap - but twice in one week I met 2 down to earth decent guys. One was selling something...
About 16 c/s/s; 1 to be stacked, and 1 in the rounds 18 cords hoping to add another Sunday
On my 038 the base of the cylinder has a nipple where the impulse line connects to a nipple on the outside of carb mount. Follow that lower right...
Great, that is what I did and hoping to test it out this weekend.
I'd still put some oil in the old engine and break it free - you could have another engine to put on CL. Take the engine off, put it on blocks/...
My favorite costume accessory was a hatchet my dad made out of scrap wood; thing looked legit after paint. Good work dad.
Ok I give up, I am hoping to fix the dreaded hesitation problem plagued by this series of autotune saws. This little saw absolutely cuts, but...
[MEDIA]
You dopes, the saw is in my sig. The real question is WHAT am I doing?
Anyone wanna guess? [ATTACH]
Chipped cylinder fin and exhaust pics
I still haven't bought one, hoping to find a deal on a used one... Air compressors | Firewood Hoarders Club
So when I got that rock load delivered yesterday the driver was a nice fella and looked at the wood pile and said "I think you're all set for...
Start composting tonight, really very little planning needed there. I'd like a bigger garden as well, struggling for the best location but mine...
Sorry bud, those furry buggers are family.
Anyone down for a wall building GTG? About 44 tons :eek::pain: My new project for the next 27 years. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There was a thread on these a while back; IIRC the only first hand review was far from positive. 'Rugged Made' splitter | Firewood Hoarders Club
Calling Dascro Here's a pic of the setup if this works Firewood tractors | Page 8 | Firewood Hoarders Club
You probably know more than I do... but FAST - fuel air spark & timing - did your key get sheared? Check the exhaust for carbon buildup... swap...