fuelrod you win with that thing!
What did you do with its twin?
Took a day off to tackle some rotten window sills. Plan was for the petrified and epoxy route. 4/5 went smooth. The fifth was so far gone I had...
x2 on spitting I have the old version, I like this one has the clicky knob for adjusting.
I lived in Belchertown my senior year at UMass.
Welcome fellow hoard-ah, Mass-h*le, and Husqvarna lov-ah Can't say we have many folks here with the cordwood saw but they do look handy and...
You going all green and hand felling now? What are you gonna do with all them saws? :drool:
Nice! Last year my daughter was Jasmine and my son was the monkey (Aladdin's sidekick.)
Good deal I'd say
Sold a saw, bought a blower, trade pending on another saw for a saw. Vicious power equipment cycle.
Good company, nice prices and shipping is fast. I usually wear a bandana when doing any physical work, I ran out and used their thingamabob that...
:headbang: :doh: :heidi:
Can't argue with pie
You'll be amazed at all the crap in that little muffler!
Fun day, nice work
The old girl hauled a copy like this. Good amount of noodles, this old man can't pick up those rounds. A good 22" dbh my guess. [IMG]
First coffee porter, plan is to cold steep 16oz the day before bottling and add it to the bucket. Got to get something nice and fresh for that....
That would be a great hookup! What about wood chips? I'd ask for that too.
cgraham1 that powder coat looks great! Love those west coast saws, big boy saws
Dig in the cushions!