Sure, I'll do my "build" thread but many ways to skin the cat. They come in Friday, so stay tuned.
Bit the bullet and did some shopping for the next mini-project - upgrading the baby 'bota's lighting to LEDs. Grabbed one for the front and one...
So you're saying the 346xp is up for grabs? :whistle:
Let us know what goodies you pick. From that list over there, I'd be getting the Homelite410 vice.
Hey Gasifier is that you that won on the raffle? You are up on AS if you haven't picked yet.
OK, ok..... new or used? price range? Any brand loyalty, or a good local dealer? Bigger or smaller than the 290? For a firewood cutter, it...
Just tell us your credit card number, PM'd of course
2 out of last 3 dogs of ours have had dew claws. Looks like a boxer mutt to me, and I'm a sucker for a boxer. No bird will carry him away, but...
Really? I don't set the switch to high idle on mine for warm re-start. Do I need to rtfm? :whistle:
$842 smells fishy alone
Take 4 left turns, that should straighten you back out.
I think you found your new avatar :D Stove looks great with all those flames, I'd say the tulip poplar is working for ya.
Kiss on the cheek?
Got pics of the air filter? The new Stihl's look to have an upper hand on Husky in the air filter department IM very limited O. Can't say I've...
Are my eyes correct in seeing you keep the base gasket in place even with the lower squish?
What is happening here? DexterDay has gone mad with Jonsereds and Husqvarnas lately, Shawn Curry can't stop acquiring bigger and badder...
L adjusts your low (trigger out.). Once you get the saw started and idling nicely its in the ballpark. The fine tune of L is the trigger...
Ok, so lets say it is SPI... you are going to probe the output real time on a scope or logic analyzer? Reverse engineer the register map? I...
Good outcome, one problem.... 5 posts and no pics?! C'mon fng
I'd be getting a new saw.