All 3 of those saws will cut similarly, maybe a slight edge to the echo or 039 for having enough torque to run a 24” bar occasionally. I’d hold...
The one with 25 in front of him. Kinda like living in FL when Santa starts in Canada
Working on that. He’s on the list but I’m gonna be a bit yet
Only 1 036 and not 2
I’ve cut beech with a 24 on a ported 261. Not earth shatteringly fast at all but would do it in a pinch. 20 inch 3/8 is the upper limits for both...
Weird. Probably something stupid that you can’t see
Junk lightweight gopher wood Lol ;)
Go go gadget bathroom scales in 3…. 2….. 1……..
If it’s green, red oak is close to 65lb/cu ft
105 Edited for dead standing
Agreed on both accounts.
Not all that familiar with the smaller chains. I would make sure that there is a clutch drum/rim sprocket suitable to change it over from .325 to...
I was out sharpening some chain tonight and I thought of this also. Wasn’t it you that wrapped some tape around it to hold it in? I ended up doing...
Never had that happen. Might be gunked up like Jim said
Restitution and prostitution. The rat bastage should face both