Big difference between the weight of cedar vs hop hornbeam.
….but mostly Illinois
10-12
Don’t be skert
I don’t require the saw here to get put on the list, just a confirmation that you want on the list. If the saw gets sent in when I say I’m ready...
With a ported 346, the 266 can be appreciated on the shelf
I 2nd this
A ground chain will always be more consistent than a filed chain. But a poorly ground chain isn’t any good either. As far as the gullet is...
There’s no real comparison between the 2. The ms400 is more similar to a Dolmar 6100. The 7900 is a tick ahead of the 500i
I thought about going full-time on the saws this past summer but wasn’t sure I could stay busy. So I took on a few construction and concrete jobs...
I thought about adding some contact info to my stickers. Figured I’d go against the grain and let it create its own “buzz”.
I see your name coming up on the list. I’m gaining slowly
Beech likes hardwood hills. I have a couple smaller ones here but they’re huge and plentiful on the hills around the lakes here
Yes, great firewood. It’s definitely beech
I’d only be at $100 if it runs. Something probably caused it to be shelved if they’ve robbed a few parts off it
All I’ve seen were 8x8 (which is more like 8.5x8.5 OD, 6.5 ID, but folks call it 8”), 8x12, 12x12, 12x16, 16x16…..
There’s no such critter I’m aware of
Clay “8x8” flues are about 6.5” inside
$70-80 shipped for the pair
I could do them but I’m swamped with port work right now. If 6 weeks works, let me know and I’ll have you send the mufflers/covers when we get...