The rubber sleeve goes on the peg but I believe it’s on the recoil side of the case. It serves as an AV limiter On the spring, I can’t really...
I’ve cut drywall with a laminate trimmer and after 10-20 small jobs it would occasionally chatter like yours. Some penetrating oil would flush it...
Weird, Mike. Either way, there’s most likely a $4-5 bearing in each end. I’d guess yours was faulty from day 1 and it just exposed itself. If you...
It would be a good time to catch yourself a nice long nap. There’s another member that works near you and lives in Michigan. He will hop on the...
I had similar issues but I caught it early on when only the brushes had corroded. Ended up cleaning everything up and using lots of dielectric...
Yeah it could if you tweaked the tip on the last cut. Might be able to just replace the tip
Remove the bar and see if it will stand on both edges without falling over on a flat smooth surface. If it’s been run for awhile pulling to one...
Fortunately the bridge sways 35’ back and forth to stay under your trailer
We actually call you folks “Fudgies” when you get up here :rofl: :lol:
Looks outside……..yep, it’s snowing……..back to what I was doing……..
Somebody’s takin’ pics with a potato again :picard: :rofl: :lol:
What Jason said, that’s normal. You can dump yellow oil in a chainsaw and pizzrev it in the garage and it will run down the saw looking black
He didn’t say who it was ported by. If it was somebody well-known, that usually adds $3-350. If it was by Joe Schmo, I wouldn’t pay retail for it...
I’ll bring the griddle again. Probably be there Wednesday night
He’s on crack. Average msrp is $1419 with a 20”. He’s gouging because there aren’t many available
That was a pretty good runner
Keith would’ve loved one on the front of his Lil’ Rascal
Here it is The Little Orange Snowblower
Our county used to have one similar. It was an old Oshkosh that they only brought out when chit got real
A 9’-2” Boss V plow. That’s my advice