Agreed.My 3 biggest saws may set idle for 1 to 3 months at a time,but when I really need them nothing else in my arsenal will do the job.Much...
:rofl: :lol: Just hand them a shovel,axe or claw hammer & see if they know which end is the ''working'' one.That'll tell ya quick enough ;)
I (plus most of the guys I worked/hung around with) did all those things 20 + yrs ago (heavy beard (fall & winter only for...
Being I was a teen in the late 70's & have 2 older brothers/2 older sisters my varied musical taste reflects most anything from the 50's to the...
Wow....my 55 yr old 87cc 1-80 gear drive with 9/16 chain is faster than that turd. Louder too. ;)
You made a good choice there.I'd rather be around a big saw all day than hear a leaf blower 5 minutes...;) One of the most obnoxious sounds on...
Great job. Smart move knowing what you're comfortable with & what you're not.Sure not worth risking life and/or property just to save a few bucks...
Sounds like a great movie,the story of the independent operator vs everyone else some what reminds me of Sometimes A Great Notion with Paul...
Nice snarky wee beast there
Stihl 066/660 is just barely 92cc,not 96 ;)
And you guys think you have problems...... :rofl: :lol: :hair: :whistle: http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4765840500.html des moines >...
I still split all my wood manually,all those slivers etc are saved for kindling.Depending on species bark pieces are either burned or broken up...
I haven't set foot in a gym (except for rehabilitation of a couple work related injuries abut 15 years ago) since I was 16. Worked in the woods...
Some one on Craigslist here gave away 1 of those heavy gauge wire bins a couple weeks back.Seen the ad but time I got finished with other work it...
14 degrees,partly sunny,windchill of 1 below zero & 2 inches powdery snow overnight. 71 to 76 in the house though.Nothing beats the warmth of...
One of the very few Mac saws that wasn't made by them.Only sold for 1 year I believe,in 1976. Also sometimes referred to as the "Mc Toaster"...
28 here now,21 when I woke up. Cloudy all morning,light snow is expected after 1PM. 2-3 inches by Sunday morning. Black Cherry/Silver Maple doing...