This last night :cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/381051371333?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT And some groceries yesterday...
Nothing wrong with uglies,roughly 90% of what I've burned so far this month is odds/ends,milling scrap,short twisted gnarly chunks & other...
Love Cherry & love being in the woods.Even for just a nice walk.Quite a few Cherries on parents 10 acres,most all of them are either less than 12"...
Yup. 2 or 3 stickers,a fridge magnet & a business card with coupon code good for 5% off your next order.No minimum or expiration date either. I...
No Hornbeam/Blue Beech in my area,a bit far west from its native growing range.Though it does grow in parts of northeast & eastern Iowa,up into...
looks awesome
About the same as last year at this time,even just burning 3-4 days weekly & evenings.The NG furnace picks up the slack,I don't burn wood when its...
Just don't lose your drawers,that could be embarrassing.
For years I used Lenox Diemaster 2 bi metal blades on my Delta bandsaw with riser block & 1 HP motor. 1/2" wide,either 3,4,4/6 variable tooth per...
Be like this guy ;) :smoke: :saw: [MEDIA] Not like this guy :rofl: :lol::rolleyes: [MEDIA]
When in doubt...hire it out!
wow
Precisely.When potential buyers come to my house to see stuff I listed on CL,they can look at it on enclosed front porch or in the front yard if...
Early this afternoon.34 degrees & cloudy,warmest its been in 9 days.Been about a month now,by April when its removed for summer I look more like...
You'll like that skip on bars over 24",gives you a bit more engine power/clears chips & noodles from long cuts better.
When I got the 288XPW several years ago I thought it was the ultimate milling saw.Its incredible of course,but when I got the 2100CD & Mac 125C...
A couple weekends? Guarantee that after an hour or two working with me they'd be begging to go back to their ''modeling jobs'' :rofl: :lol: And...
Plus there's the matter of finding parts for the clone saw when they're needed....At least with an older stihl husky & even most big old mac's &...
This sums it up......:rofl: :lol:
One of my all time faves...... :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]