And that's crosscutting/bucking. Milling/ripping takes more power & is a bigger strain on the saw as well as the operator.Max a 290 could mill...
It does look like some kind of mortice axe....:cool:
Unless things have changed in the last several months,TraditionalWoodworker.com is the sole US importer/retailer of Mueller & Sohne hand forged...
In late June I removed my neighbor's 40+ yr old Eastern Redbud.Had been dead several years,part of it was hollow,all was bone dry.Wood is fairly...
I'm hungry. That thai curry rice w/ leftover shredded chicken breast wore off about 3 hrs ago.....:drool:
Pine & Cherry are great.Not much pine around here except what was planted for shade a century ago,and Black Cherry is widely scattered,dont get...
:thumbs: :dex::saw:
Speaking of petrified......:cool: Part of a 10 foot long White Oak limb I found while out for a walk in the woods a couple weeks back.It had to be...
oh my :drool: :yes:
Yup it really makes sense burning down your own neighborhoods & destroying your own stuff.That's like crapping where you eat. :rolleyes: :loco:...
[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE
it looks identical to my 42
Want to increase the exit for chips/shavings with the Mac 125C,but don't want to destroy my good cover that is on it.And don't want to spend a...
4200,5200 & 6000S (100cc beast actually made by Sachs Dolmar 1978-81) are on my want list - be nice companions to Dad's 1981 3400 Countervibe that...
Remembering that one awful March Saturday Dad & I had when cutting dead stuff on neighbor's 60 acres during a major ice storm in the mid 80's...
That reminds me....I have a small cluster in front yard that's several yrs old now.I should see if its still ok.Had some in another part of...
Picked this up at Sam's Club this afternoon....Had some of the last of my chile tonight instead though.Thinking a mixed green salad (chopped...
primo stuff there
Just checked again here,seems to be working OK now.If its fixed,time will tell of course.
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/11/24/craigslist-hack-knocks-web-classified-site-offline-whos-behind/ Noticed this last night when wanting to...