Yup just a couple or so hours on a hot spring/summer day.Having in the sun really speeds it up a lot.
Yup if they're not hollow and/or worm riddled.I've been sadly disappointed more times than successful in that venture unfortunately.... :(
I'd find room for ALL of it!!!
Great looking property,the pine looks good too.Hoping to get some more pine sometime this winter to have for next fall/spring 2016.
My Husqvarna came with a free very well designed harness that spreads the weight around when using it for long periods.Much better for your back &...
Stay away from the lighter duty homeowner ones at Walmart etc (But I'm sure you knew that already ;)) If you're short on storage space I...
I only use .404 square tooth skip on the Mac125C. I do like that being its almost indestructible & stays sharper longer than 3/8 in heavy cuts.A...
42 yesterday,55 later today.Was 36 when I woke up at 6. (fire went out late yesterday afternoon) high of 25 tomorrow,20 on Monday,l0w 30's until...
Black Locust has small thorns on twigs,sometimes branches. Most all Honey Locust in the wild has large thorns (sometimes in clusters as big as a...
Yup its tough stuff alright,pretty much equal in density/heat value with White Oak,but dries quicker & (usually) is tougher splitting.Even...
I learned many years ago its much easier staying ahead than getting ahead.That's why I still spend 2-4 days monthly in spare time...
Pretty cool but I prefer my Mac 125C & eventually will have an 090 also.
http://sleequipment.com/husqvarna-s2800-splitting-axe-580761401.html Weight is 6.17lbs,total length 27.6 inches. Fiskars X27 is 6.28 pounds...
It sure does.....:axe::dex:
Havent used commercial store bought charcoal for years.I always sift out the coals from the weber kettle,brinkmann smoker for reuse.There's always...
Working in the part time in the woods since I was 17 & heavy commercial construction since early 20's I've had more than my share of back &...
No problem. Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours also. :handshake: :cheers:
I haven't bought any new Craftsman hand tools in 20 years,back when they were still made in USA.When I want/need certain things I checkout local...
Just a cup of chicken noodle soup with added minced garlic/onion,ground ginger & extra hot curry powder (best thing I know of for clearing sinus...
Sunny 4 degrees with -10 windchill right now. Was 12 when I woke up 3 hours ago.Just barely 4 inches snow yesterday.20 later today.76 in here...