oh my :drool:
Whatever it is,looks like some long ago buried iron/steel in those rounds with the bluish stains.Be careful.
Be like this guy :cool: [MEDIA] Not like this guy ;) :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
How's it work for me? Pretty good I'd say....;) :D [MEDIA] I do this when needing to break down large/gnarly rounds/stumps/crotches that are...
I believe he said its a 2003,had it 5 years.
Yup they are bad azz.....Saw had one with it when I bought it in Apr 2013,Rich Dougan (Saw King) in Canyonville OR sold me a matching one for the...
Arrived today. Fits perfectly. :cool: :saw: :dex: I'm in no hurry to touch up the aluminum with paint where the cuts were made,since it'll...
I use a combination of several natural Arkansas & Belgian stones,DMT diamond stones with water only - no oil for all kitchen...
After splitting manually for 34 years for me its still straight grained Red/Black Oak the easiest,most all American Elm (White Elm) the toughest...
no no no no....the back up saw isn't for me.... :rofl: :lol: My backup's have backups already....
Brother was very pleased. He also gave me a couple freebies - A friend of his who was postmaster for a nearby small town had recently retired,was...
Not cutting tomorrow even though its a good day for it (low-mid 30's no rain or snow,calm winds) but am meeting brother at parents acreage (he...
Whenever I'm cutting on parents land I leave cell phone on & in my pocket.For the past 15 or so years I've been doing this 99% by myself now.If...
I wouldn't do it for less than 2 grand myself.I don't have access to a bucket truck or scissor lift,so I'd have to get the climbing gear out & do...
WOW. :eek: :loco: :crazy: :rolleyes:o_O
I know for a fact that the hickory handles sold know aren't near the quality as 20-30 years ago.One good place to look is ebay - often several New...
And another one.....they renewed it yesterday,first appeared about 5 weeks ago :loco: :crazy: :rolleyes: Like I said before - people are...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4787490664.html...
Have been splitting wood manually for 34 years,its definitely easier when frozen.Even wood that's ''bone dry'' ,3-4 years old & low moisture...
That was the beginning of the Kingsford charcoal company.Changed hands several times since then,its part of some big conglomerate today most likely.