Tonight it was Midwest Cheese Soup with homemade croutons. :cool: Tommorow night its (if schedule works out) Carbonnade Flamande (Belgian Beef...
You cant fix stupid. Unfortunately too many people in positions of authority fit that description & almost nothing you say/do to them will change...
70% of what I cut every year is standing snags/deadfall.Roughly 2/3rds of that is Red/Black Oak,remainder a mix of White/Bur Oak,a little Shagbark...
Yup I seen a bunch of Siberian Elm like that.June 2010 got a pickup load of half dead off CL on other side of town.Split almost as easily as...
:Yar: :sherlock:
damm.............. :hair::startled::rofl: :lol:
In basement where fireplace is it can be 75-80 degrees most of the time.Rarely gets below 65-70 even after fire is out.End up turning fireplace...
This has been my motto since I was 11 or 12 years old - It's better to ask for forgiveness afterwards than permission first. :D Life is too...
If you stick to that & don't plan on any bigger logs,then it would work OK. Not real fast but enough power to get the job done.
Part of a 10 foot long White Oak limb I found while out for a walk in mid November.It had to be on the ground 15 years easily,cant believe I...
I've seen bridges,interior framing & timbers from castles & cathedrals in several European countries that were anywhere from 400 to 900+ years...
Holy crap that's a great score you got there! :yes: :axe::dex:
I need one of those to get the stuff out along the 5 acres south of those 2 very steep ravines up on top of those steep slopes....
Cat pizz comes to mind....:rofl: :lol: Seriously though its great stuff,roughly 70% of the wood I cut/split/burn every year is dead Red/Black...
There's several reasons that they are still coveted both by collectors & users almost 40 years after the saw was discontinued in 1977. There is no...
Have you ever run the legendary SP125 or 125C by chance?
Nice looking McToaster you got there..... :dex: :yes:Should pull 48" no problem :saw:.
I'm hungry now......:drool:
Lots of good stuff there....
Great stuff there.Always look forward to getting some Silver Maple & Mulberry every year,quite plentiful around here.And Black Cherry is a nice...