Wow. No saws? I've heard of that predicament before. Hope it never happens to me.... *shudders* :eek: :sherlock::coffee:
That's why I always carry a hatchet or axe when going for a walk in the woods.Dont matter whether its Virginia creeper or poison ivy,its toast. I...
Great design & workmanship
Yup the 2100CD PNW legend lol :dex: :saw: I really like them,not cheap at all ($180 for all 3,two were on back order for almost 2 months,that's...
Nothing wrong with that.Still have a handful of White Pine my tree service contact dumped in Feb 2013.Wouldnt mind some more some day.Still have a...
I'm way ahead of you.... :cheers: :yes: :dex::pete: :rofl: :lol:
Great stuff there,the darker colored heart looks more like Black Ash (also called Brown Ash) instead of White or Green.
Another 1.5 hours after a snack for lunch & long nap. Half way done with everything in 4 hours.57 right now so was a good day to sweat out a...
Not quite 1/3rd done bucking,splitting,stacking in 2.5 hours already.Taking a break now.Not bad for an old man. More pics later this afternoon.
Roughly half the wood I've been burning 4-5 days a week for the past month & a half is Silver Maple that he dropped off in Feb 2014.Almost twice...
:rofl: :lol:
Yeah,that'd go over like a fart in church wouldn't it? :startled: :rofl: :lol:
This is one of my faves,good ol' Keef & the incomparable Chuck Berry....... :cool: :dex: [MEDIA]
That.Is.Awesome. :dex::yes:
And the rest......
Nick & his crew hadn't dropped off anything here since the Black Cherry/Black Walnut in early May.I seen his ad on CL this morning - 2 trees...
Hell I wish..... :rofl: :lol:Even with super unleaded down to $2.32/gallon at several stations here yesterday,that's a good chunk of change to...
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tls/4791855593.html I feel faint....need to get some fresh air :rofl: :lol: :eek: :jaw: :saw: Looks like a...
Last night it was this - along with Midwest Cheese Soup & homemade croutons.....:drool: :yes::pete: :dex::cheers: Not sure what tonight will...
On parents property I kill every one of those vines I see.It can get as big as poison ivy & is equally as destructive.When going for a walk...