Does that metal plate sit above the black rubber piece that the oil goes through to get to the bar? It looks in the first picture that it might...
:bug: Thats one heck of a privacy fence you have piled up there. You certainly deserve the new saw that's coming to you.
Ouch. What kind of machine is that? Looks like a good size cylinder.
So much better with someone else. I met BRAD from the forums here, would have never even known he existed. Funny part is he is so close to me(...
:thumbs: Great looking pup.
Great that you guys are able to get together. So much better when you are doing what you like with someone else that has the same drive. Looks...
Round four today with BRAD. As always, another awesome day. A little on the chilly side but a good weather day to be outside. I pulled out another...
Interesting. Not good for the equipment.:doh: I have seen some trees with cement in the holes but never asphalt. You never know what's inside.
Try the tractor. Like others above have said. You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work, go to plan B
:(