Nice job , got to love a score like that.
x 2 on exactly this. Great tools to have!!! Now you will be asking yourself " Why did I wait so long "?
Hopefully it looks good all the way through. Might be a little while before we can get to the mill, looks like more bad weather which means more...
I can see why. Awesome machine, I remember this from a while back. Funny you should post this ; I met up with BRAD yesterday afternoon and he...
I was in the same position , I wanted a tractor probably more than I needed one until I finally broke down. Now I realize that I needed one more...
I know growing up we would get Cedar shavings for small animals instead of pine. It helped control the smell. Not sure if they are poisonous to...
Unless you have your beer goggles on :rofl: :lol:
Yes sir , he would be more than welcome to it.
Light and sweet , come on man. What's next a Husky saw.
Can he bang it with his head? If he head butts it and it sounds like two pieces of petrified wood banging together it's locust.
Please HF ; buy this thing so I don't!
Yeah buddy! Do you want to meet up tomorrow afternoon and load it on the trailer. Supposed to be pretty nice out. Shoot me a PM and let me know...
Same here. Just so cool. Do I need it= NO. But it would be cool to just have it.
damm , That is cool. BRAD ; that is all you buddy.
Honestly ; well no ; it has had more. I know I should be ashamed of myself for not filling it to the rim. Won't let that happen again. Sorry for...
Oh boy , you again? Isn't it past your bed-time? Would you feel better if next time I cut I brought out the " Great Pumpkin". I could do that for...
Had a call from a friend this afternoon that a tree service had left some logs curbside a couple houses down the street from him. I went and...
Dogs and meat grilling , OK you got me there. And yes metalcutter = Beer! Man, This place is great.:thumbs:
Amazing piles. And massaging a virgin as well. Boy you don't mess around now do you!
Hey CHUD; How many rows deep is that pile of splits. That is a crazy amount of work you have done there. Let us know how the 400 works out for...