Like he said. I have what you need BRAD. Oil for foam filters here on the shelf.
If anything like what we used to run on dirt bikes, wash with detergent and hot water ( I use simple green) let dry and then spray with a foam...
Not one bad thing bad to say about my little one. ( don't go there talking about ms170) For what it is it has performed great for what it is....
I like my small one but don't play with it that much , Saw that is. You had a small one but didn't like it. I don't mind a small one for a quick...
Just teasing Still looking here. Thought I would ask. thanks!
Very good idea on the folding door done with the couplings. I might have one or two coming , I don't think they have bladders but not sure. going...
Pallet forks and grapple , why those you ask? Because that is what I have ( so far ).
I've got a small one. If you know how to use it , gentle and take your time you can make yourself really happy when you are done.
Pimped out and ready for action. I'd say you did good.
Fo For Sale??
Wow BRAD , you have a nice rack.
Should I break the news to that guy that ice fishing season was over months ago?
LOL , you used wife and firewood in the same sentence = Now that is funny. If she started moving firewood it would cut into my " Me Time" so that...
I had to pass on this one. Very nice machine and super clean looking but I just can't see myself using it enough. My yard is small, and I do have...
Well I can't argue with that. When home and splitting it is hydro all the way the 4-way wedge makes quick work of it. On site when hoarding and...
You should like the tongs , I have three pairs. One I modified by adding extra points for use at the splitter and two regular pairs. Cash Larue;...
Yeah he kind of rubs off on you. Just a word of caution ; he has a bad case of CAD so be careful you don't catch that from him too.
Slide hammer = too slow for me IsoCore and X27 please
Me too. What are you looking at? A battery powered Husky ?? [IMG]
Nice looking machine in the background.